The Flood Warning continues for
the Charles River at Dover.
* Until late Thursday night... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 1:45 am Wednesday the stage was 5.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 5.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact... at 6.0 feet... flooding will affect a few homes in Needham
along Fisher Street... as well as a portion of Route 109 at the
Medfield and Millis Town Line. Some flooding is also likely on the
South Natick and Wellesley Town Line along River Street.