... Wind Advisory in effect from 10 am this morning to 8 PM MST
The National Weather Service in Flagstaff has issued a Wind
Advisory... which is in effect from 10 am this morning to 8 PM MST
* Winds... southwest winds of 20 to 30 mph and gusts up to 45 mph
will develop by late morning and continue through mid evening.
* Impacts... cross winds may hamper travel on area roadways.
A Wind Advisory means that sustained winds of 30 to 39 mph... or
gusts from 40 to 57 mph... are expected. Winds this strong can
make driving difficult... especially for high profile vehicles.
Consider securing loose belongings on your property. Additional
weather information is on the web at www.Weather.Gov/Flagstaff.
|Fire Weather Warning|
... Red flag warning remains in effect from 10 am this morning to
8 PM MST this evening for strong winds and low relative
* timing... from 10 am MST this morning through this evening.
* 20 foot winds... southwest 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 50 mph.
* Minimum relative humidity... as low as 8 percent.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring or are imminent. A combination of strong
winds and low relative humidity can contribute to extreme fire
Please notify field crews of this red flag warning.